Good news for Samsung Galaxy A7 users, Samsung has started rolling out the latest the May Security Patch for Galaxy A7 running on Marshmallow OS. The update comes with May Security Patch, fixes and improves the performance.
The latest update via OTA (Over the air) build A700FXXU2BQE1 If you have Samsung Galaxy A7 running on Stock Marshmallow so you will receive the update alert or if you will not receive the alert so in this post we will show you how to update Samsung Galaxy A7 SM- A700F to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you want to secure your Galaxy A7 so you should update your phone to the latest update. Interested users follow the steps below.
How to Update Galaxy A7 to A700FXXU2BQE1 Marshmallow:
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you see the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (A700FXXU2BQE1). This will complete in few minutes (depends on your internet speed). If you did not receive then follow the method 2 for manually updating.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on A7 before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Samsung on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of A7 more than 70% before processing.
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on A7, go to Settings → Developer options
- Also, create a Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, on recovery mode tap Nandroid → Proceed.
- You should be using Stock ROM and not Custom ROM
- DOWNLOAD OTA FILE for Galaxy A7: Link
- Download ODIN for Updating Galaxy A7: Link
Steps to Install A700FXXU2BQE1 Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy A7 A700F Manually:
- First of all, download the files from above links.
- Once the both files downloaded then turn off and boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Up + Home at the same time.
- Now click on Update Button for More Steps:
[junkie-button url=”http://www.softstech.net/download-odin-install-rom-samsung/” style=”orange” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Update Samsung Galaxy A7 via ODIN [/junkie-button]