The procedure is straightforward and all it takes a couple of minutes to root Xioami-Mi-A1 phone. All you need to download one device on your Windows PC. that will help you setup the ADB drivers on your Windows PC. Unlock the Bootloader of the Mi A1 and root Mi A1. This guide is just for the Mi A1 clients and doesn’t take after this strategy on some other Xiaomi telephone. Also, indeed, your own information may be lost. So do take the full backup of your telephone.
Now the Mi A1 clients can Root Xioami Mi A1 with the assistance of the MiA1 All In One Tool. Now you can easily root your Xiaomi Mi A1. Once it is rooted you can update various applications to it. This tutorial will guide you to learn the rooting process for Xiaomi Mi A1.
Requirements for rooting Xioami-Mi-A1:
1.Take a complete backup of your phone.
2. Cell phone must possess 80% battery.
3. Assure a proper power backup for your PC.
4. Unlock bootloader Xiaomi Mi A1.
Rooting Files download for Xioami-Mi-A1:
- Begin with Downloading the Mi A1 Toolkit and extract the folder on your desktop.
- Then Download the Patched boot.img.
- Check the android security patch level before downloading.
- For this Go to Settings > About Phone and check the Android Security patch level.
- Download the August or September Patched.boot.img.
- For the September patched.boot.img do the following:
- When the Patched boot.img is saved on your desktop.
- Open it in the Mi A1 tool folder and here you will see a folder called image.
- then just Open the image folder and paste the Patched boot.img in the folder.
- Now all the files are saved on your desktop, now let’s root Xiaomi Mi A1 with this All in one tool.
Steps For Rooting Xioami-Mi-A1:
- You may Enable USB debugging mode, and OEM unlocks your phone.
- For this purpose go to the phone settings. Go to System > About Phone and Tap on the Build Number 7 to 8 time. after that developer options will appear.
- Return to the System > Developer option > and Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Using a USB cable connect your phone to the PC.
- Run the AIO Tool file from Mi A1 tool folder.
- A new screen will appear on the window desktop.
- Press 1 for unlocking the bootloader.
- Choose option 4 to root the Mi A1.
- It will open up a patched bootup image on your phone and your phone will reboot automatically.
- When the phone is booted go to the Google play store and download the Flash Fire App.
- Then download SupserSu zip file from here and save the zip file on your phone memory.
- Next, Open the Flash Fire app.
- Click on the Red + button and choose the option “Flash Zip or OTA”.