Now European Huawei P8 lite users can update his smartphone to latest B895/B896 Marshmallow. The update is official for Huawei P8 lite and many users can already update to latest Marshmallow firmware. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry today we will guide you how to install the B895 and B896 Marshmallow firmware on Huawei P8 lite.
If you have P8 lite smartphone and want to install the B895/B896 Marshmallow so you are in right place. From this post, you can easily update your smartphone just follow the steps below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) smartphone. So don’t apply to other Huawei models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Models No: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B895/B896
- Build No: ALE-L21C02B895/ALE-L21C02B896
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P8 Lite before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
Download Huawei P8 Lite Stok ROM:
B895: Download Link | Size: 1.7 GB
B896: Download Link | Size: 1.7 GB
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite to B895 | B896 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P8 Lite from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Huawei P8 Lite to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now you need wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 Lite smartphone running on B895 | B896 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!