Facebook Messenger is a separate application on android devices. Users always logged in and stay live for chatting in the background. If you are using these both apps Facebook and Facebook messenger then read this complete guide to know about some useful options.
Facebook Messenger Options
- Logout Facebook messenger: if you have logged in on Facebook messenger and now you want Logout from the messenger for any reason. Do as [Close app > Clear recent apps > Device Settings > Apps > tap on messenger > then tap on clear data also clear Cache]
- Home shortcut for Facebook Messenger Friend: if your chatting someone, tap and hold on the conversation text and then select “Create Shortcut”. This will allow you not open the messenger, just click on the shortcut and launch the conversations directly.
- Delete Single Text: if you are willing to delete any single text in your conversation tap and hold the text that you willing to delete from a conversation.
- Silent notification: if you are busy or in a meeting and you want to silent the notification, then go to device settings and then tap on “Sound and notification” and toggle it OFF.
- Stop Facebook in the background: if you have closed the app and exit from it, it still running on the background. That utilize the device battery and CPU of your device. Always log out from the app.
- Clear cache of the Facebook: if you are facing low storage issue or any reason then at least once clear the cache of the Facebook app. Go Device Settings > Apps > tap on messenger > then tap on “clear data” also “clear Cache
- Multiple sign in: if you have more than one Facebook IDs then after first sign in just click on the required ID photo during sign in, that’s allowing you to sign in easily and quickly just on tapping the other user Photo at logging screen.at
These are some useful Facebook messenger Options