How to install Stock ROM on BLU Studio G3: The official stock ROM is now available for BLU Studio G3. Now you can download and install official stock ROM on BLU Studio G3. The stock firmware file name is BLU_S770P_V7.0.04.01_GENERIC which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat OS. The BLU always makes the best budget smartphone and BLU Studio G3 is one of them. So if you are the owner of this great phone and searching for a guide on how to install stock ROM on BLU Studio G3 then you are at right place. Here we share a simple step by step guide on how to install stock ROM on BLU Studio G3. If your BLU Studio G3 giving some problems or you are facing some software issue then we come with one of the best and easy solution.
Installing stock ROM on BLU Studio G3 is the easy and quick way to fix most of the problems. Also, there are lots of advantages of installing the stock ROM such as you can unbrick your bricked device, Fix the boot loop issue, upgrade or downgrade, fix bugs lags on your Android Device and much more. We share a simple user-friendly guide for you through that you can easily install Stock ROM on BLU Studio G3. You can install the stock ROM on your device by using the SPD flash tool. SPD flash tool is an official tool which is required to use the install official stock firmware on MediaTek MT6580 powered variant of the device only.
The official stock firmware file weight is about 1.04 GB in size, given below we share the link of the file. You can just download and install it. If you are interested in installing Stock ROM on BLU Studio G3 then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on BLU Studio G3.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of BLU Studio G3 before the rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Also, install the latest USB driver of BLU Studio G3 at the windows PC. | Download Link
- This Firmware file is only for BLU Studio G3.
Download BLU Studio G3 Official Stock Firmware:
- Official Stock ROM for BLU Studio G3 (BLU_S770P_V7.0.04.01_GENERIC)
Steps to Install Stock ROM On BLU Studio G3 Official Firmware:
- First of all, Open the Extracted Factory Download/UpgradeDownload Folder.
- In the folder, you will find 4 files.
- Extract the UPGrade Download orFactory Download to start flashing the ROM.
- So now, Extract the Zip file UPGrade Download and Open the file .exe named UPGrade Download.
- Now Tap on the load packet option (Check Screenshot) to load the firmware. So browse the file with extension .pac from the ROM File you downloaded.
- After loading .pac, Connect your phone smartphone to PC/Laptop and Click the start button to start upgrading.
- Wait until the process completes.
- During the flashing, your phone will restart automatically.
Done! You have successfully install stock ROM on BLU Studio G3.