HTC 10 smartphone received the Android Nougat Update via OTA. The latest firmware based on Europe which comes with amazing features. This latest firmware build number 2.41.401.3. If you have not received the update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will show you how to update HTC 10 to Android 7.0 Nougat firmware.
If you have HTC 10 smartphone and want to install the latest Android 7.0 Nougat so you are in right place. From here you can easily update your HTC 10 phone just follow the steps below.
Important: This guide is advised only to download and Install on HTC 10. So, don’t try or flash on any other device. Also, proceed the whole process only at your own risk. We are not responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
- Take a full backup of the entire data on your HTC phone before processing the guide.
- Also, make sure that the battery of device has more than 60% charge.
- Make sure your device has USB Debugging enabled in Developer Options.
- Also, install USB latest driver of HTC smartphone on your windows PC. | Link
- Download Stock Android Nougat for European variant for HTC 10 smartphone: Link
How to Install stock Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on HTC 10:
- First of all, download the firmware file from above link.
- Once the file downloaded then connect the phone to PC or Laptop and transfer the file to phone storage.
- Now Turn Off and boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Down at the same time.
- Once you entered in recovery mode choose to apply update from sd card.
- Now select the firmware .zip file that you transferred in step 2.
- Now, wait until the process finished and then Reboot the phone.
That’s all, Now your HTC 10 smartphone running Android 7.0 Nougat, If you have any query let us in the comment area!