Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 the latest smartphone from Samsung company. The both smartphone comes with the amazing specification and everyone love it. The company launch smartphones with Marshmallow and finally Samsung released the Nougat firmware for both Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. This latest firmware is the beta version and comes with new features and hope users will like it. If you haven’t received the OTA update alert so don’t worry from here you can easily update your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge.
If you have Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge and want to Update to Android Nougat OS so you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. If you are interested then follow the guidelines below.
Important: Remember that this guide is for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge (SM-G935F/FD). So, don’t try on any other device. Also, softstech.net will not be responsible, if any goes wrong with Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Proceed all the process only at your own risk.
- Take a complete backup of the existing data on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge before proceedings.
- Also, charge the battery of Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge more than 70%.
- Install the USB driver of Samsung on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Download Android Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7: Link
- Download OTA Fix for Galaxy S7: Link
- Download Android Nougat for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Link
- Download OTA Fix for Galaxy S7 Edge – Link
- Download and install a custom recovery on your S7 / S7 edge: Here
Steps to Install Stock Nougat Beta 6 on Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge:
1) First of all, install the custom recovery on your device. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Now download the Galaxy s7/ S7 edge Nougat ROM file and OTA Fix file from above links and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press & hold “Volume Down + Power Button”
4) Once you entered into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup to safe your all device data, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe =>Advanced Wipe =>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file that you downloaded in step 2 & swipe to Install the ROM file. Once the ROM installed then Flash the OTA fix file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
That’s all, Now your Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge running on Android 7.0 Nougat beta version. And if you have any query let us in comment area we will be happy to assist you!