These are guidelines to Update Huawei P9 to latest B383 Nougat. The Update is available for Europe and comes with EMUI 5.0. If you have Huawei P9 EVA-L09 smartphone and want to install the B383 firmware so you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to install official B383 Nougat on Huawei P9 EVA-L09.
- Device name: Huawei P9
- Model number: EVA L09
- Android: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B383
- Build: EVA-L09C432B383
- Status: Official Beta
- Region: Europe
- Type: OTA and Full Firmware
- File: update.zip
- Take a full backup of all the existing data on the device?
- Do charge the device’s battery more than 70%.
- Also, install Huawei USB driver/ Hi-suite in your PC- Download here
- This update is for P9 dual-SIM variant users only. So don’t flash on any other device otherwise, you may brick your device. Also, we are not responsible for any mishap.
Download Nougat B383 for Huawei P9:-
- Download Huawei P9 B383 EVA-L09C432B383 Full Version | Mirro
- Huawei P9 Update_data_full_hw_eu.zip | Mirror
Steps to Install B383 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9:
- Download the zip file and then unzip on the PC.
- Transfer Update.app file from the extracted folder to dload folder located at SD card root directory. If dload not found, then you can create a new folder with dlaod name.
- Now disconnect and power off P9.
- Then press and hold Volume up+ Volume down+ home keys altogether for a movement.
- So, the update will take start auto.
- Wait until the update process gets completed.
- Finally, the device reboots by self or do it manually.
- Now download update_data_full_hw_eu.zip for P9 from above links and extract it.
- Once the file extracted then copy all data including update.app file in the dload folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your Huawei phone dialer to open a hidden menu.
- Now select Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade.
- Now select & run the update.
- Once the installation process is complete then reboot your device.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P9 running on Nougat B383 official Firmware. If you facing any issue, then contact us via comments below.