Download B535 Marshmallow Firmware For Huawei P8 Lite [Latin American]
Now you can update Huawei P8 Lite to Latest B535 Marshmallow and the firmware is based on EMUI 4.0 OS and you can enjoy all features of Marshmallow. This is the Official Android Marshmallow and if you have not received the update alert so don’t worry. Everyday SoftsTech provides tutorials for loving users. So If you have Huawei P8 Lite Latin American variant ALE-L23 and you want to update so you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to flash stock B535 Marshmallow on Huawei P8 lite. From below guidelines, you can manually update your P8 lite to latest Marshmallow.
- Device name: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model number: ALE-L23
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B535
- Build: ALE-L23C605B535
- Status: Official
- Region: Latin American
- Type: OTA and Full Firmware
- File: update.zip
- Take a full backup of all the existing data on the device?
- Do charge the device’s battery more than 70%.
- Also, install Huawei USB driver/ Hi-suite in your PC- Download here
- This update is for P8 Lite dual-SIM variant users only. So don’t flash on any other device otherwise, you may brick your device. Also, we are not responsible for any mishap.
Download Nougat B535 for Huawei P8 Lite:-
Steps to Install B535 Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite:
- Download the zip file and then unzip on the PC.
- Transfer Update.app file from the extracted folder to dload folder located at SD card root directory. If dload not found, then you can create a new folder with dlaod name.
- Now disconnect and power off P8 Lite.
- Then press and hold Volume up+ Volume down+ home keys altogether for a movement.
- So, the update will take start auto.
- Wait until the update process gets completed.
- Finally, the device reboots by self or do it manually.
- Now download update_data_full_hw_eu.zip for P8 lite from above links and extract it.
- Once the file extracted then copy all data including update.app file in the dload folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your Huawei phone dialer to open a hidden menu.
- Now select Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade.
- Now select & run the update.
- Once the installation process is complete then reboot your device.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P8 lite running on Nougat B535 official Firmware. If you facing any issue, then contact us via comments below.