The AOSP Android 7.1 based custom ROM for Lenovo K3 Note is now available. The users of K3 Note can now taste all the features of Android 7.1 via AOSP Nougat ROM. The recognized XDA member Asish RP has provided the initial build of Android 7.1 Nougat AOSP, thanks to him for this update. We share today the step by step instructions to download and install the Lenovo K3 Note Nougat ROM via Android 7.1 AOSP. This Nougat ROM is ported on the Lenovo A7000 Nougat source. However, it has all the latest features and performance stability. Also, the ROM has some minor bugs but you might be fixed these in future. To install Lenovo K3 Note Nougat ROM via Android 7.1 AOSP, you only have to be rooted along with TWRP recovery installed on the device.
If you have Lenovo K3 Note and decided to flash Lenovo K3 Note Nougat ROM AOSP then here are the right instructions. Follow the complete guide don’t miss any step. Also, the process may wipe all your data on the device. So, backup everything before installing Lenovo K3 Note Nougat AOSP ROM.
Important: We share this guide only to download and Install Lenovo K3 Note Nougat AOSP ROM [Android 7.1]. So, don’t try to flash on any other device. Also, proceed the entire guide and flashing process at your own risk.
- First backup your entire data on the device, like contacts, gallery items, text messages and apps data etc.
- Also, have a fully charged battery of K3 Note to avoid any critical power issue.
- Install the USB driver of Lenovo on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, you have TWRP install and rooted K3 Note. | Install TWRP | Flash SuperSU to root
- Also, take Nandroid backup of the existing ROM from TWRP recovery, to restore in case of any emergency.
Download Lenovo K3 Note Nougat AOSP ROM
- Download Android 7.1 AOSP ROM for Lenovo K3 Note. | Download Link |Developers
- Also, download Gapps package for Android 7.1 | Link
- Flash Modem if SIM card not detected after flashing the ROM. | Link
Steps to Install Lenovo K3 Note Nougat AOSP ROM
- Read and follow the preparations sections, if you are ready then go ahead.
- Follow this easy guide → [Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery on any device] to flash the ROM zip file.
- Repeat “Install” in recovery to install the “Gapps” Zip file too, on the new installed ROM.
In results, the process to download and Install Lenovo K3 Note Nougat AOSP ROM [Android 7.1] will get successful. For any question or issue do comment us.