ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL is getting another latest build of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The 220.127.116.112 build has been released recently by Asus for their latest Smartphone ZenFone Selfie. The build 18.104.22.1682 come with some changes and additional Google Apps that enhanced the performance and productivity of the device. The update is available both by OTA and Manual process. Here are the instructions and download link to Upgrade ZenFone Selfie to Android 6.0 22.214.171.1242 latest build [WW] manually. Follow this tutorial herewith to install these updates at ZenFone Selfie.
- Device: ASUS ZenFone Selfie (Z00T) ZD551KL].
- Firmware: Android 6.0 Marshmallow [v126.96.36.1992].
- Previous Build: : v188.8.131.522.
- SKU: WW.
- Status: Official OTA -Full package.
WARNING: Upgrade ZenFone Selfie ZD551KL to Android 6.0 184.108.40.2062 build manually via this guide. Never try to flash at any other device. You only will blame if you mess your device. install at your own risk.
- Have a full backup of the data at ZenFone Selfie, before processing.
- Also, have a full battery charge for avoiding critical shutdown.
- Install ASUS USB driver at your computer. [Link].
Download Android 6.0 220.127.116.112 for ZenFone Selfie: |Official Link| – |Size- 1.63 GB|.
File Name: UL- Z00T- WW- 18.104.22.1682-user.zip.
Steps to Upgrade ZenFone Selfie to Android 6.0 22.214.171.1242 build.
- Connect ZenFone to PC and copy the already downloaded zip package at the internal storage of the device.
- Unplug Zenfone after copying successful.
- You will find update notification at the notification bar or at the screen.
- Tap the notification and allow the updates flashing process.
- The device reboots after update completion.
That’s how to Upgrade ZenFone Selfie to Android 6.0.
Share the post if you find it useful for you at Twitter, Facebook, & +Google.
Related topic. [Update Update ZenFone Zoom to Android 6.0 Latest Stable build]