Oneplus One company achieved a new goal, now you can update your smartphone to Official Android 6.0 CM 13.0 (ZNH0EAS26M). Once your phone update then you can enjoy lots of new features.
This tutorial is for only non-rooted OnePlus smartphone. If you have OnePlus One non-rooted smartphone and want to update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow then follow the below guidelines.
DISCLAIMER: THIS GUIDE CAN BE USED ONLY TO UPDATE ONEPLUS ONE. ALSO, WE GUIDEBEATS.COM WILL NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHAP, TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- First of all take a complete backup of your important data on the device and store it safely.
- Do charge the Oneplus One battery at least 70%, to avoid any critical shutdown.
- You should have to install OnePlus USB driver on your windows PC. [Click here].
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on the device, from Settings => Developer options.
- Your device must have TWRP recovery installed on it.
OnePlus One CM13 ROM: Link.
Google Apps for CM13 ROM: |32 Bit or 64 Bit| OR |Open Gapps|.
Steps to Update OnePlus One to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- First of all, download the Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM 13.0 (ZNH0EAS26M) OTA zip file
from above link.
- Once the file downloaded then connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Copy the zip file to your phone’s internal memory.
- Once the file copied then disconnect your phone from PC.
- Now turn off your smartphone to boot into recovery mode by pressing power + volume down
- Now your Oneplus one smartphone is in the Stock recovery.
- Now select install from Local directory. Simply browse the OTA ZIP file that you save on
your phone in step 1.
- Once you select the Zip then click on Install.
- Now the installation process will start and it will take some time.
- Once the installation process completed then Reboot your phone.
Congrats! Now your OnePlus One is running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.