Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and Samsung Galaxy-S6 Edge+ are Android cell phones made and advertised by Samsung Electronics. The S6 line fills in as a successor to the Galaxy S5. The S6 and S6 Edge cell phones were formally revealed in the main “Samsung Unpacked 2015” occasion at Mobile World Congress on 1 March 2015. While the greater S6 Edge+ was authoritatively disclosed together with the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in the second.
“Samsung Unpacked 2015” occasion at New York on 13 August 2015. Nearby the S6, Samsung likewise uncovered the S6 Edge (and later on the greater S6 Edge+), a variation whose screen is wrapped at the edges of the gadget; the ebb and flow are usable for a few extra highlights. The Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were discharged on 10 April 2015 out of 20 nations while the S6 Edge+ was discharged on 21 August 2015 of every 20 nations.
In spite of the fact that the general plan of the Galaxy-S6 still highlights a few similitudes to earlier models, the development of the gadget itself was patched up, with a metal unibody edge and glass backing rather than plastic. The gadgets additionally presented an enhanced camera, a streamlined UI, bolster for both significant remote charging norms, and support for a portable installments stage that enables the gadget to imitate the attractive strip from a Mastercard. The S6 highlights other equipment changes too, including a 1440p show, another in-house framework on-chip that uses a 14 nm FinFET fabricating process, and an enhanced unique mark scanner
- This guide is only for Galaxy S6. Not applicable to other devices.
- Your phone must have a custom recovery installed for installing this NobelROM ROM on your phone.
- TWRP is required for the guide.
- This guide will wipe your data. Assure to have a backup for your device.
- As this is a custom firmware so the Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone.
- Take a Delvic Cache before proceeding to Recovery Mode.
Installation Process for Android 7.1.1 NobelROM on Galaxy-S6:
- Firstly, Download Android 7.1.1 NobelROM ROM for Galaxy S6 to your computer.
- Then connect your device’s USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Next, copy/paste the downloaded Android 7.1.1 ROM zip file to your phone memory / SD card. Assure that your phone memory / SD card is in the root folder(not in any folder).
- Now Switch OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- To get in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- When you enter the TWRP Recovery, Make a full data wipe by clicking on the ‘Wipe’ button. Click on the “Swipe to Factory Reset” option at the bottom.
- Then move to the main menu and tap on the ‘Install’ button. From the list, select the ZIP file that was moved to your phone memory in the above step.
- Now confirm the installation on the screen by tapping the “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option. The installation may begin as follows:
- The installation now completes.
- Click on the “Wipe cache/dalvik” button for refraining from the boot loops.
- Reboot your phone by selecting the “Reboot System” button.
Stay connected to softs tech for more updates and downloads.