The HTC-One (M8) (otherwise called the second One or The all-new HTC One) is an Android or Windows cell phone fabricated and showcased by HTC. Following various holes which happened amid the months earlier, the second-age One was formally revealed in a question and answer session on March 25, 2014, and discharged that day by Verizon Wireless at retail, and by other Canadian and United States bearers for online requests preceding it’s more extensive retail accessibility in mid-April.
The new model holds a comparative plan to the original HTC One, however includes a bigger, adjusted case fusing a 5-inch 1080p show, a quad-center Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, a profundity of field sensor which can be utilized to separately refocus and apply different impacts to the closer view and foundation components of photographs brought with the gadget’s camera.
A higher determination front camera, upgrades to the gadget’s forward-looking stereo speakers, expandable capacity, new motion usefulness, and an invigorated rendition of HTC’s Sense programming. In August 2014, HTC divulged a product variation of the M8 running Windows Phone 8.1 rather than Android, intending to adjust the working framework’s understanding to the gadget “[without] any bargains.
Pre-requisites for HTC-One M8
- The tutorial is only applicable to HTC One M8. Don’t try on any other device.
- Your device must have a custom recovery installed.
- The process requires a TWRP recovery. Install it before proceeding. Move to TWRP.me, choose your device and install the related TWRP.
- Bootloader should be unlocked.
- Keep a backup for your device to preserve your data.
- Take a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
Process to Update HTC-One M8 to Android 7.1.2
- First, Download 7.1.2 crDroid v3 ROM for One M8 to your PC and extract boot.img from the zip file. Download Google Apps as well.
- Now, connect and mount your device M8 USB memory to your PC with a USB cable.
- Then copy/paste the downloaded 7.1.2 ROM zip and Google Apps zip files to your phone memory / SD card. Make sure the file is in the phone memory / SD card root (not in any folder).
- Now, Copy/paste the boot.img file to an android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory.
- Then switch OFF your phone and remove from the USB cable.
- For entering the Bootloader/Fastboot Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power buttons.
- When in the Fastboot mode (on your phone), move to the android-sdk-windows\platform-tools directory (on your computer) and open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
- Now, Type the command as follows and press enter:
- Then, type the following command and press Enter:
- Now follow the instructions on the screen. Choose BOOTLOADER and then move to RECOVERY.
- Move to the main menu and click ‘Install’ button. From the list, select the ZIP file that you copied to your phone memory in the starting steps i.e. Step 3.
- Now confirm installation on the next display screen by swiping on the “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option. Afte this the process will begin.
- When the installation is completed, a similar screen will appear with an option ” Wipe Cache/Delvic.
- Click on the “Wipe cache/dalvik” button if you face boot loop or any other issue.
- Now reboot by selecting the “Reboot System” button.
For more updates and downloads stay connected to www.softstech.net