About Samsung Galaxy-Note 3
The Samsung Galaxy-Note 3 is an Android phablet cell phone delivered by Samsung Electronics. The Galaxy Note 3 was disclosed on September 4, 2013. With its overall discharge starting later in the month. Filling in as a successor to the Galaxy Note II, the Note 3 was intended to have a lighter. More upscale outline than past emphases of the Galaxy Note arrangement (with a plastic calfskin backing and artificial metallic bezel), and to develop the stylus and multitasking-focused usefulness in its product—which incorporates another route wheel for pen-empowered applications, alongside fly up applications and extended multi-window usefulness. Samsung has sold 5 million units of the Galaxy Note 3 inside its first month of the offer and softened 10 million units deals up only 2 months.
The Galaxy Note 3’s plan was a plan to convey a more upscale, “premium” look in contrast with past Samsung gadgets. Despite the fact that it conveys a likewise polycarbonate-situated outline to other late Samsung gadgets, the Galaxy Note 3 has a fake metallic bezel and a back cover made of plastic cowhide with artificial sewing. With a thickness of 8.3 mm (0.33 in), it is marginally more slender than the Galaxy Note II and is likewise somewhat lighter.
Pre-requisites for Samsung Galaxy-Note 3
- This guide is only applicable to Galaxy Note 3. Don’t try on any other device.
- Your device must have a ClockworkMod recovery installed and from before.
- Keep a backup for your device to preserve your data.
- Make a Delvic Cache wipe before proceeding.
- As this is a custom firmware Samsung KIES will NOT detect your phone after the process.
- Keep a charge of 70% before proceeding.
Installation Process for Samsung Galaxy-Note 3
- You need to start with the Download Phronesis Android 7.0 ROM for Galaxy Note 3 to your PC.
- Using a USB cable connect your device memory to a Computer.
- Then copy/paste the downloaded Android 7.0 ROM zip file to your SD card. Assure the file is in the SD card root (not in any folder).
- Switch OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- For entering the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously. Or read root process for Galaxy Note 3 for recovery mode
- When entering the ClockworkMod Recovery, perform a full data wipe by “wipe data/factory reset” as shown below. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Now perform a cache wipe by choosing “wipe cache partition” as you can see in the image below.
- For resisting the boot loops you may also perform a Delvic Cache wipe for the purpose go to CWM recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe Dalvik cache”.
- Now move to the main recovery screen and “install zip from SD card”.
- Then choose“choose zip from sd card”. With your volume keys, move to the Android 7.0 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and choose it using the Power button. To began the installation confirm the installation process appearing on the next screen.
- When the installation finishes, move to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu as follows: