Huawei mate 8 users can update his smartphone to B210 Marshmallow Firmware. The latest Update is only for Asian countries, So If you have Asian Huawei Mate 8 and you have not received the OTA update alert yet. So now you can manually update his smartphone for here.
If you have Mate 8 and want to install B210 marshmallow so you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to install B210 Marshmallow on Huawei mate 8. If you are interested then follow guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Mate 8 (Asia). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Models No: NXT-L29
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B210
- Build No: NXT-L29C636B210
- Region: Asia
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Mate 8 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29C636B210 B521 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei Mate 8 to B210 Android Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei Mate 8 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Mate 8 to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei Mate 8 smartphone running on B210 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!