Good news for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo users, the latest and the final update has been provided for the device a month ago. And here you can download and Install Galaxy S5 Neo Official Marshmallow G903MUBU1BPD3 Latest Firmware. This guide will teach you the simplest and official method to Install Galaxy S5 Neo Official Marshmallow G903MUBU1BPD3 Firmware. Galaxy S5 Neo is slightly outdated but pretty nice and powerful smartphone, that has all the capabilities to run this latest Marshmallow firmware. The update has been already installed by most of the users via OTA and manual method. However, if you still waiting then that’s over, this guide will lead you to the manual installation process of Galaxy S5 Neo Official Marshmallow G903MUBU1BPD3 build.
If you have this powerful smartphone and willing to update with Marshmallow, then you are at the right way. Here we will use Odin flash tool with a windows PC to flash this updated marshmallow build. Download the tool and firmware from the links mentioned below and then follow the steps to flash it.
Important: the procedure and firmware mentioned here can only be used to Install Galaxy S5 Neo Official Marshmallow G903MUBU1BPD3 Latest Firmware. Don’t use for any other device. Also, the process will wipe all your data, so perform prior backup for all your important data. Flash and proceed everything at your own risk.
- Backup everything like data, gallery, contacts and SMS before starting the process.
- Your device must have more than 70% charged battery.
- Install USB driver of Samsung on your windows PC. | Download Link
- Also, Enable USB Debugging Mode and Unlock OEM at the device from Settings > Developer options. [Enable developer options, tap about device > tap build number more than 7 times]
- Download Odin flash tool latest version and extract at the PC. | Link
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy S5 Neo. | Link
Steps to Install Galaxy S5 Neo Official Marshmallow G903MUBU1BPD3 Latest Firmware
- Run Odin tool from the extracted folder via double click Odin v3.XX.exe
- Turn off S5 Neo, and then boot in download mode via press and hold the Vol-Down+ Home+ Power all at once and then VOL-UP at the warning.
- Once S5 Neo is in download mode, connect it to PC and you will notice the ID:COM turns blue and added text appears.
- Now after properly detecting the S5 by PC, click AP button, then locate and load “. tar.md5” file from the firmware updates folder.
- Also, check and confirm that only F. RESET.TIME and AUTO-REBOOT option are ticked but no other.
- Then click START button and wait until PASS text displays on the screen.
- Finally, S5 Neo will reboot normally by self or do it forcefully.
- If you face boot loop issue after updates, then go to recovery and do Wipe data and Wipe cache.
In results, the process to Install Galaxy S5 Neo Official Marshmallow G903MUBU1BPD3 Latest Firmware get successful. Do contact us if you face any issue.