Good news for LeEco Le 2 and Max 2 users now you can update your smartphone to Marshmallow eUI 5.8.019s. The latest update comes with new features like large fonts, clock widget and fast transfer etc. The update is from OTA so if you have not received the update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will show you how to update LeEco Le 2 and Max 2 to Official Android Marshmallow. If you are interested in the latest update then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for LeEco Le Max 2 and LeEco Le 2. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Make sure that your device battery is charged to above 60% to prevent it from unexpected shutdowns leading to damaged partitions.
- Take the backup of anything on the device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware & stock recovery.
- Download & install LeEco USB Drivers: Link
- Make sure your device has USB Debugging enabled in Developer Options.
- Download Android 7.0 ROM for LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2: Link
Steps to Update LeEco Le Max 2 & LeEco Le 2 to eUI 5.8.019s Marshmallow:
First of all, download EUI 5.8.019s Firmware for LeEco Le 2 and Le Max 2 from above link.
Once the file downloaded transfer the file to the root of your internal storage and rename it to update.zip.
Once the file transferred and renamed then go to the phone Settings -> System Update and press the menu button.
Now select choose “Local update”. It will start the updating process.
Wait until the updating process is complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all, Now your LeEco Le Max 2 and Le 2 is successfully update to EUI 5.8.019s Marshmallow.
If you have any query let us in the comment area. We will be happy to assist you!