Honor 5X is also getting the Android 7.0 Nougat via unofficial CM 14.1 ROM. Here you can learn the easy instructions to Install Honor 5X CM14.1 Unofficial ROM. We have managed the download link and concise guide for installation. Huawei is also pushing the latest Marshmallow updates. However, the Android 7.0 Nougat is not expected officially and might take some time. So, we bring this guide for the users who willing to Install Honor 5X CM14.1 Unofficial ROM. Thanks to the developer H@wK11 for their efforts. It’s an unofficial build and might contains several bugs. If you are really interested then go ahead and follow the complete guide, don’t miss any part of the guide.
Important: This custom ROM and guide are specifically intended to Download and Install Honor 5X CM14.1 Unofficial ROM via [Mokee Custom ROM]. So, don’t install on any other device. Also, it will wipe your data on the device. Anyway, proceed flashing only at your own risk.
- It’s advised to completely backup your existing data on the device, before installation.
- Also, charge the device’s battery more than 70%.
- Install USB driver of Huawei or Hi-suite at the PC. | Link
- Honor 5X should have TWRP recovery already installed. | installation guide.
- Also, at recovery mode first perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for the safer hand.
- Download CM 14.1 for Honor 5X at the PC. | Download Link | Source Page
- Download Gapps package of Android 7.1 for Honor 5X. | Link
Steps to Install Honor 5X CM14.1 Unofficial ROM
- Download CM 14.1 ROM and Gapps package from the links above for Honor 5X.
- Also, install TWRP Recovery or skip if you already have TWRP installed.
- Then follow this easy guide to install ROM and Gapps zip files → “Install Custom ROM via TWRP Recovery”.
- In the guide repeat step “Install” and choose Gapps Zip for Google Apps installation.
In results, the process to Install Honor 5X CM14.1 Unofficial ROM will get successful. For more enquiries, do contact with comments.