Today I have good news for those who have Huawei MediaPad M2. The MediaPad M2 received the Marshmallow firmware. The latest firmware is officially released for MediaPad M2. And Now users can enjoy the Marshmallow features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and much more on his Mediapad M2.
If you have Huawei MediaPad M2 and you have not received the OTA Update alert yet. So don’t worry today we will show you how to install Official Marshmallow firmware on Huawei MediaPad M2. If you are ready for installing the latest firmware then follow the guidelines below.
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei Mate 8
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0
- Status: Official OTA Update
Download Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei MediaPad M2:-
Marshmallow for Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-801L Users:
- Mediapad M2 B205 for M2-801L – Download
- Mediapad M2 B202 for M2-801L – Download
Marshmallow OTA for Huawei Mediapad M2 M2-801W Users:
- Mediapad M2 B202 for M2-801W – Download
Huawei Mediapad M2 Marshmallow OTA for M2-802L Users:
Huawei Mediapad M2 Marshmallow OTA for M2-803L Users:
- Mediapad M2 B215 for M2-803L – Download
Steps to Update Huawei MediaPad M2 to Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei MediaPad M2 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your MediaPad M2 to PC or laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now, wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei MediaPad M2 running on Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!