Here are the easy instructions, to download and Install CM 14.1 Official ROM on Nexus 6P. The official Nougat updates are also available, however, some users prefer the custom and extra features. So the CM ROMs are the best choice for that users. Also, CM ROMs contains all the latest features with lots of additional features. We share the step by step guide to download and then Install Nexus 6P CM 14.1 Official ROM for you here. If you have Nexus 6P and really interested to Install Nexus 6P CM 14.1 Official ROM then follow the guide below, don’t miss any step.
CyanogenMod team recently released the Nightly build of CM ROM for lots of android devices. The Nexus 6P is also the lucky smartphone that is getting the CM 14.1 official updates. Also, this is nightly build and will get OTA updates for fixing and issues/ further enhancements on daily basis. The ROM is quite stable and fast as yet analyzed. But if have some issues then don’t worry the upcoming updates will fix all those problems. Follow the instructions entirely if you are ready to Install Nexus 6P CM 14.1 Official ROM.
Important: We intended to download and Install Nexus 6P CM 14.1 Official ROM only using this guide. Never try on any other smartphone. Also, the process will completely wipe your data on the device, so backup everything before starting the process. So proceed carefully and only at your own risk.
- Take a backup of the entire data on Nexus 6P before proceedings.
- Also, charge the battery of Nexus 6P more than 70%.
- Install USB driver of Google on the PC. | Link
- Also, install ADB and Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on Nexus 6P, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Your device must have TWRP recovery already installed. | Install
- Also, take Nandroid backup of the existing ROM on Recovery Mode.
- Download CM 14.1 ROM for Nexus 6P at the PC. | Link
- Download Gapps zip package for Android 7.1 at the PC. | Link
Steps to Install Nexus 6P CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download CM ROM and Gapps ZIP file from the links above on the PC.
- If you have TWRP recovery installed on Nexus 6P, then follow this guide [Install any Custom ROM via TWRP recovery].
- After ROM install repeat install options for GAPPS Zip file at recovery mode.
In results, the process to Install Nexus 6P CM 14.1 Official ROM got successful. If you have any question, comment us below.