Now you can easily update your Huawei P9 smartphone to B182 Marshmallow Firmware. The Latest Firmware Based on EMUI 4.1.1 and available for European countries. So If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry. Today we will show you how to update Huawei P9 (EVA-L09) to B182 Marshmallow.
The SoftsTech Team aims to provide an easyily guide for our loving visitors. If you have Huawei P9 and want to update the latest version of Android so you are in right place. From the guidelines below you can easily update your smartphone. If you are interested then follow the steps below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei P9 (Europe). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Models No: EVA-L09
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1.1
- Firmware: B182
- Build No: EVA-L09C432B182
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei P9 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei P9 EVA-L09C432B182 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei P9 to B182 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei P9 from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your P9 to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei P9 smartphone running on B182 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!