The latest and stable Nougat OxygenOS 4.0 officially released for OnePlus 3 very recently. The auto update via OTA (over the air) is in progress. The users whose devices are on stock status and not rooted are getting OTA alert. However, the users who have modified their device are not eligible. So, here we provide an easy guide to Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Stable Build manually. If you are one of those and willing to get this latest official Nougat firmware, then follow this tutorial. We will guide you step by step to manually Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Stable Build. Don’t miss any step.
Important: This tutorial is advised only to Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Stable Build. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net takes no responsibility if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of OnePlus on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of OnePlus 3 more than 70% before processing.
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on OnePlus 3, go to Settings → Developer options
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the PC your using for the process. | Link
Download OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Stable Build
Steps to Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Stable Build
- Download OxygenOS 4.0 and then copy it into ADB folder in drive C:\Programe 86x.
- Then boot OnePlus 3 in Recovery Mode and select Install from ADB Sideload
- Now connect the device to PC and run cmd window in the ADB folder.
- To cmd, go to ADB folder and press and hold shift key + Right click on any empty space then select “Open command window here”
- At cmd window issue adb devices command to check the connectivity status of the device.
- Then issue adb sideload Downloaded-FileName.zip [Replace Downloaded-FileName with the actual name of the file then press enter button.
- Finally, wait for process completion and then reboot normally.
In results, the process to Install OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Stable Build Manually will get successful. If you have any question, then contact us.