Here are the instructions to install the official Android Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700M. Galaxy J7 is the latest smartphone of the Samsung, the device is pretty nice in shape. Also, have some very nice hardware properties. Recently the device got Marshmallow Official and the OTA (over the air) update is live, in several regions. If you haven’t received the OTA notification, then you can Download and Install Android Marshmallow Galaxy J7 SM-J700M manually.
Here we provide everything if you willing to update your device manually. Download and Install Android Marshmallow Galaxy J7 SM-J700M using the follow step by step tutorial. We will flash the update via Odin tool using windows PC. Follow the pre-requisites and then follow the installation steps, don’t miss any step.
Important: This tutorial is advised only to Install Android Marshmallow Galaxy J7 SM-J700M. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net takes no responsibility if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on the Galaxy J7 before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Samsung on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of Galaxy J7 more than 70% before processing.
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on the J7, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Download Odin tool at the windows PC. | Link
- Download the Android Marshmallow for Galaxy J7. | Link
Steps to Install Android Marshmallow Galaxy J7 SM-J700M
- Download the Marshmallow 6.0 for Galaxy J7 from the link above into the PC.
- Download and run Odin tool on your windows PC.
- Then follow this easy guide ⇒ [ Flash Official firmware via Odin tool on Samsung any device].
In results, the process to Install Android Marshmallow Galaxy J7 SM-J700M will get successful. If you have any question, then contact us.