We share the step by step instructions to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi5s. In this guide, we will first install TWRP and then flash SuperSU root package. Thanks to TWRP developers and Chainfire for providing these simple tools. However, as usual, the root process voids the warranty so you will also lose the warranty of Mi5s. If you have Mi5s and are ready for consequences, then go ahead and follow the guide without missing any step.
Xiaomi Mi5s is one of the popular Android smartphones. Mi5s is a mid-range but pretty nice and powerful device. It’s come out of the box with some nice features and latest firmware. However, the users can further improve its performance with some custom and unofficial operations. So, the first thing is to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi5s. So here is everything, follow the guide completely to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi5s successfully.
Important: The guidelines are specific to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi5s. So, don’t use for any other purpose or on any other device. Also, proceed completely at your own risk, softstech.net is not responsible for any mishap.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, install Xiaomi USB driver on the system you are using for the process. | Link
- Make sure that the battery of Mi5s is charged more than 70%.
- Install ADB/ Fastboot drivers on your PC. | Link
- Also, the bootloader of Mi5s should be unlocked already. | Unlock guide
- Download TWRP recovery for Xiaomi Mi5s and Rename with “recovery.img” on the PC. | Link
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi5s with SuperSU
I) Install TWRP Recovery on Mi5s:
- Download the TWRP .img file and rename as “recovery.img” on the PC.
- Then move the .img file into the ADB folder at C:\ Drive of the PC.
- Then follow this easy guide → [ Install TWRP via Fastboot command on any Android] to flash TWRP recovery on Mi5s.
II) Root Xiaomi Mi5s with SuperSU:
- After the installation of TWRP recovery, download and flash SuperSU zip to root Mi5s.
- Follow this concise guide → [ Flash SuperSU Zip via TWRP Recovery on any Android] to get root access.
In results, the process to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi5s with SuperSU will get successful. You can contact us via the comments if there is any issue.