Instructions to download and Install CM 14 ROM Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 are available here. Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 is the oldest device of Samsung that still not received the latest Marshmallow updates officially. If you have this device and willing the test the latest firmware of Android Marshmallow or Nougat, then you should enter the world of custom ROMs. So, download and Install CM 14 ROM Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 and enjoy the full fun of Android 7.0 Nougat. However, the first you have to Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy Tab 4. So, we provide here the complete guide to Install TWRP and Install CM 14 ROM Galaxy Tab 4 10.1. Simply follow the instructions, don’t miss any step.
Important: These guidelines are specifically provided to download and Install CM 14 ROM Galaxy Tab 4 10.1. So, don’t try on any other device. Also, proceed the whole process at your own risk.
- To take a full data backup is on the device is recommended.
- Also, your device must have more than 70% charge.
- Install the USB driver of Samsung on your windows system. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Tab 4, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Also, download and install TWRP Recovery on TAB 4. | Link
- Download CM 14 for TAB 4 on the PC. | Link
- Also, download Gapps package for Android 7 on the PC. | Link
Steps to Install CM 14 ROM Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
- Follow the preps section above and download the CM 14 and Gapps Zip files on the PC.
- Then connect Tab 4 to PC and copy the downloaded CM 14 and Gapps Zip files on the phone storage.
- Then follow this step-by-step guide → [ Install CM ROMs via TWRP Recovery on any device].
- In the linked guide repeat “Install” step for Gapps package installation.
- Finally, reboot the device.
In results, the process to download and Install CM 14 ROM Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 will get successful. for any further inquiry, contact us via the comments.