Today we share the step by step instructions to Install Xiaomi Mi 5 Nougat MIUI 8 v6.12.8 Manually. The latest updates of MIUI ROM based on Android Nougat for Mi 5 has started rolling out. The users are getting OTA notifications of the MIUI 18.104.22.168 all over the world. The ROM has all the features and updates of Nougat. If you don’t want to wait for OTA update and like to update your device manually then here, you can do it easily. The download link and detailed instructions to Install Xiaomi Mi 5 Nougat MIUI 8 v6.12.8 are listed below. Follow the complete steps don’t miss any step.
Important: These instructions are specific to download and Install Xiaomi Mi 5 Nougat MIUI 8 v6.12.8 Manually. So don’t flash or try on any other model. Also, proceed completely at your own risk. We don’t have any responsibility for any mishap.
- Take a complete backup of the existing data on the device before the update process.
- Also, check and confirm that the battery of Mi 5 has at least 60%
- Install USB driver of Xiaomi on your windows PC. | Link
Download Xiaomi Mi 5 Nougat MIUI 8 v6.12.8
Nougat MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA Zip file for Mi 5 – Download Link
Nougat MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM for Mi 5 – Download Link
Steps to Install Xiaomi Mi 5 Nougat MIUI 8 v6.12.8
- First of read and follow the preparation section above.
- Download the OTA or Fastboot Full ROM from the links above at your PC.
- Now follow the flashing method according to your downloaded file in this guide. → [Flash MIUI ROM on any Xiaomi device].
In results, the process to download and Install Xiaomi Mi 5 Nougat MIUI 8 v6.12.8 Manually will get successful. If you still have any query, then contact us in the discussion section below.