Here are the step by step instructions to install LG G5 Nougat Official Firmware Manually. The stock Android 7.0 Nougat already released for LG G5 recently. We shared this guide for those users whose are not able for OTA or they still didn’t get the OTA notification for updates. This is the first official Nougat update for LG G5 and the users are getting OTA updates. Previously the CM 14.1 was released and we have also posted on how to Install CM 14.1 ROM on LG G5. However, now we share the Stock Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G5. If you have decided to Install LG G5 Nougat Official Firmware manually then you are at the right place. Follow the entire guide carefully, don’t miss any step.
Important: This guide and instructions are intended only to download and Install LG G5 Nougat Official Firmware Manually. So, don’t flash on any other device. Also, it may wipe all your existing data on the device. So proceed everything only at your own risk.
- Take a full Backup of the entire data on the device before updating.
- Also, make sure that the battery of G5 is charged more than 70%.
- Install USB driver of LG at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on LG G5, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Take Nandroid backup on recovery mode of the existing ROM, for the safer hand.
- Download LGUP Flash Tool at your windows PC. | Link
- Download DLL .MSI file for LG G5 at the PC. | Link
- Download Android 7.0 KDZ firmware for LG G5 H850 at the PC. | Link
Steps to Install LG G5 Nougat Official Firmware
- Install the downloaded LGUP flash tool at the PC.
- Copy DLL file to “C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LGUP\mode”.
- Now run the LGUP flash tool and tick the Upgrade option.
- Then locate and select the downloaded KDZ file from the firmware folder.
- Finally, click Start button and wait for the process completion.
In results, the process to install LG G5 Nougat Official Firmware Manually [H850] will get successful. If you have further inquiries, don’t contact us.