About Samsung Galaxy A5 2016
Place the Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 beside the Galaxy S7 and you’d be hard-pushed to promptly differentiate between the two. Considering the Galaxy S7 was one of 2016’s most attractive phones, that is solid acclaim. The A5’s extents are impeccable, that is as yet an irregularity in less expensive handsets. The dominant part of all around specced spending telephones have a tendency to have a 5.5-inch screen or greater, yet the 5.2-inch board here diminishes the extent of the telephone general. The bezel is kept to a base and the somewhat bent back makes the gadget simple to hold in one hand.
There are even some plan idiosyncrasies that give the Galaxy A5 one over on its loftier Galaxy S7 kin. The pastel hues – pink, blue and gold – are on the whole unobtrusive and alluring, while my audit show takes a note from the Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus and is dark everywhere. It’s a stealthy look that I’m certain will be one of the shading choices accessible when the Galaxy S8 is reported.
The earphone jack is at the base of the gadget, as it generally ought to be, alongside a USB Type-C port – the main discounted Samsung cell phone with this reversible association – and that is it. In an unusual move, Samsung has changed the speaker to the best side. This works shockingly well, and despite the fact that it isn’t an incredible speaker, its position implies it won’t be discouraged by your hand when you’re watching scene video.
Downloads for Samsung Galaxy A5 2016
- You need to download TWRP recovery
- TWRP RECOVERY FOR GALAXY A5
- USB Drivers: Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) Drivers and How to Connect with Computer.
- Download the Custom ROM from the link below:
- CUSTOM ROM FOR GALAXY A5
Process to Root Samsung Galaxy A5 2016
- Download cfar-sm-A520f-A5y17ltexx.zip for Galaxy A5 (2017) to your computer and extract the zip file. Download the appropriate file from the links below, depending on your phone model number.
- Then Download Odin which will help you to root Android 7.0 on Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017).
- Switch OFF your Galaxy A5. For entering Download Mode Press and hold the Volume Down + Bixby buttons together, afterward, press the Power button till the warning screen appears. Press Volume Up button once for entering into Download Mode.
- Assure to have your Galaxy A5 (2017) USB drivers installed on your computer.
- Now start the Odin tool on your computer. Attach your phone to your computer when your phone is in the Download Mode.
- When your device is connected properly ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number.
- Click on ‘PDA’ / ‘AP’ and select the extracted file that you installed on your device.
- Now in Odin tool, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options, if not already.
- Then tap on the Start button in Odin. It will take few minutes to complete the process.
- When the process is completed, your phone will reboot into Recovery Mode automatically and flash the root package files. Your ID:COM box will also turn green.
- After you see the home screen, unplug your phone from the computer.