This is an easy guide for the users of all Android One devices who are trying to Root Android One. The users who has been updated their device to Android 6.0.1 latest build can now root their devices. Here we have shared the step by step tutorial for all android one device users. Google has already
Android 6.0.1 is the second version of the Marshmallow that comes with more stability and bugs fixing in the previous build. If you already got this build and now lose the root access then here you can re-root your devices. Follow the instructions completely and stepwise.
DISCLAIMER: Via this you can root Android One Devices Running Android 6.0.1. however, keep continued only at your own risk. Softstech.net will not be held responsible for any mishap during the process or damage after it.
- Completely backup all your data before starting the process.
- Also, sufficiently charge the battery of Android One device before proceeding.
- Install ADB/ Fastboot drivers at your PC. Install here
- Download modified boot .img at the window PC. Link
- Download SuperSU 2.56 at the PC. |Download link|
Steps to Root Android One Devices Running Android 6.0.1
- Read and follow the preparation section first.
- Now do copy the downloaded modified img file to ADB/ Fastboot installed folder at C:\ drive of your PC.
- Open command window at ADB/ Fastboot folder, to open keep pressed the shift key at keyboard of the PC and click right mouse at any white blank space. Then click on “Open command window here”.
- Now boot Android One device in Fastboot mode and then connect it to PC.
- After smooth connectivity enter command “fastboot flash boot android_one_6.0.1_modified_boot.img’ at command window and hit enter key.
- This will install the modified boot then install TWRP recovery via this guide.
- After TWRP recovery installation power off device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- Then select “install zip from sd” browse and select the SuperSU ZIP file to install.
- After SuperSU flashing reboot device normally.
That’s how to Root Android One Devices Running Android 6.0.1 latest Marshmallow.