We are here sharing the instructions to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The users who have updated Galaxy A7 to Android 6.0.1 latest firmware. They will off course lost root access. So, here is the guide to re-gain root access using A7 on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Root process will void the warranty of A7 and might wipe all the data on internal storage of the device. However, root access is allowing you the full control over the device. You will then make lots of custom operations for the enhancement of the device. Anyway, if you want to root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F on Android 6.0.1 then follow the below instructions entirely, don’t skip any step.
Important: We are sharing this guide for how to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. So, don’t use this guide and tool for any other device. Also, the root will void the warranty of A7. We are not responsible for any wrong occurrence while using this guide. Proceed everything at your own risk.
- Backup important data on Galaxy A7 before the root process.
- Also, Galaxy A7 should have at least 70% charged battery.
- Install USB driver of Samsung at your windows PC. | Link
- Also enable USB Debugging Mode on A7, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Download CF-Auto-Root for Galaxy A7 SM-A710F at the PC. | Link
- Download Odin tool at the Windows PC. | Link
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Download Odin tool and CF-Auto-Root from the links and then extract at the PC.
- Then follow this complete guide → Flash ROM, Root tool .md5 file via Odin on any Samsung device.
In results, that’s all to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F on Android 6.0.1 with CF-Auto-Root. If you still need any help, then contact us.