About Coolpad Note-3
Coolpad Note-3 Lite cell phone was set to launch in January 2016. The cell phone accompanies a 5.00-inch touchscreen show with a determination of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Coolpad Note 3 Lite has a 1.3GHz quad-center MediaTek MT6735 processor and it accompanies 3GB of RAM. The telephone packs 16GB of inner stockpiling extendable up to 32GB through a microSD card. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the Coolpad Note 3 Lite packs a 13-megapixel essential camera on the back and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Coolpad Note 3 Lite runs Android 5.1 and is controlled by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. It gauges 140.80 x 70.40 x 8.90 (tallness x width x thickness) and weigh 152.00 grams.
The Coolpad Note 3 Lite is a double SIM (GSM and GSM) cell phone that acknowledges Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Availability alternatives incorporate Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G (with help for Band 40 utilized by some LTE arranges in India). Sensors on the phone incorporate Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Pre-requisites For Coolpad Note-3
- This process is only applicable to Coolpad Note 3. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Your cell phone must have a charge of 70%.
- The original custom ROM will be dropped after the process. Assure to have a Backup.
- Keep a Custom Recovery before doing this process.
- Download all the files from below and Place it in your device’s root of internal memory.
Downloads for Coolpad Note-3
- Unlock Bootloader on Coolpad Note 3 Lite. For the purpose Go to Settings > Developer options or to Settings > About Phone and turn OFF “OEM Lock”.
- Then you need to have a TWRP recovery installed on your phone.
- Download the AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo for Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery.
Installation Process for Coolpad Note-3
- Begin with Download Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Coolpad note 3
- Thus, rename the ROM to Update.zip.
- Transfer the downloaded ROM to your SD card.
- Boot the cell phone into recovery mode.
- Many options will appear on your device’s screen.
- Click on the wipe option.
- Take a Delvic Cache Wipe by clicking on the option for the wipe.
- Hence, Tap on Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now begin to install by tapping the install option.
- Then choose Update.zip ROM you have downloaded earlier.
- Now click to confirm the installation process.
- Wait for the Installation Successful message on the screen.
- After that tap On reboot.
- All set you have an updated version of Coolpad Note 3.