Good news for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Users, Samsung have released the Android Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. The update comes with latest features and improvements and available via OTA. This is the stable Nougat version and official build. If you have not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry, In this post, we will guide you how to install official Android Nougat on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge manually. If you are interested then follow the guidelines below.
Important: Remember that this guide is for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge (G930T and G935T). So, don’t try on any other device. Also, softstech.net will not be responsible, if any goes wrong with Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Proceed all the process only at your own risk.
- Take a complete backup of the existing data on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge before proceedings.
- Also, charge the battery of Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge more than 70%.
- Install the USB driver of Samsung on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode and ‘OEM Unlock’ on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Latest ODIN for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge –> Link
- Download Firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F –> Link
- Download Firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 SM-G930T – Link
How to Install Android Nougat on T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Manually:-
- First of all, download the Stock Firmware from above link.
- Now Download the Odin tool from above link and extract the zip file.
- Once the ODIN downloaded then Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC | Laptop.
- Connect your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge to your PC | Laptop with the USB data cable and reboot into the Download mode by press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Once you enter into Download mode, you will see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin tool.
- Now locate and add the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file (you downloaded in step 1) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click on ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Once the process finished you will see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen.