HTC One A9 is the best smartphone from HTC company comes with amazing features and spec’s. Now I have good news for HTC One A9 users. HTC recently released the Android 7.0 Nougat for HTC One A9. Many users already updated his HTC A9 smartphone if you have not received the update alert yet so don’t worry today we will show how to install Android Nougat on HTC One A9. We also updated many smartphones to Android Nougat OS. And If you have HTC A9 smartphone and want to update so you are in right place from here you can easily update your One A9 smartphone. If you are interested then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This tutorial is advised only to Update HTC One A9 to Android Nougat. So, never try on any other device. Also, we softstech.net takes no responsibility if anything goes wrong with your device. So, It’s entirely your decision to flash and proceed this guide.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on the HTC A9 before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Samsung on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of HTC A9 more than 70% before processing.
- Also, Enable USB Debugging on the HTC A9, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Download Nougat OTA Zip for HTC One A9 v2.18.617.1 – Official, Mirror
- Full Nougat RUU file for HTC One A9 – Download
Steps to Update HTC One A9 to Android Nougat Manually:
- First of all, download HTC One A9 Nougat OTA Zip from above link and save it on your phone storage.
- Once then file downloaded then Connect your phone to Laptop/PC and boot your HTC 10 into Recovery mode by press and hold the Power +Vol Down buttons for a few moments.
- Once you entered into recovery mode from here Choose Install update from phone storage.
- Now select OTA file that you transferred in step 1 and wait for the process to complete.
- Once then process done then Reboot your device.
That’s all, Now your HTC One A9 smartphone running on official Android 7.0 Nougat firmware. If you have any query feel free to contact us!