Now you can update Huawei P8 Lite (PRA-LX1) 2017 to B130 Nougat Firmware. The Update is for Bytel network in France. The Update comes with latest security patch level and more features. If you want to update your P8 lite to latest Nougat so you are in right place. Now we will show how to install Nougat firmware on Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
- Device name: Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Model number: PRA-LX1
- Android: 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B130
- Build: PRA-LX1C530B130
- Status: Official(Beta)
- Region: France
- Type: Full Firmware
- File: update.zip
- Take a full backup of all the existing data on the device?
- Do charge the device’s battery more than 70%.
- Also, install Huawei USB driver/ Hi-suite in your PC- Download here
- This update is for P8 Lite 2017 variant users only. So don’t flash on any other device otherwise, you may brick your device. Also, we are not responsible for any mishap.
How to install B130 Nougat Firmware on P8 Lite :-
- First of all install TWRP custom recovery and unlocked bootloader if you have already then skip this steps.
- Now download the three update files from above links and copy them over to your phone (without extracting).
- Now complete Turn your phone off and reboot into TWRP mode by holding Vol up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- Once you enter in TWRP, go to Install and confirm the installation of the update.zip package.
- Now install the (Cust and Public package)repeat the step 4 for installation.
- Once the three files complete installed then reboot your phone normally into the system.