LeEco’s smartphone latest device Le 2 is getting another updated builds 5.8.014S based on Android 6.0.1. LeEco Le2 users already with android 6.0 running 5.6.013S can use this build. The updates are expected to bring some enhancement in performance and bugs fixing and security features. In this article, we have shared the official link to download 5.8.014S latest build of Marshmallow and update LeEco Le 2 to OTA eUI 5.8 latest build.
WARNING: Users can Update LeEco Le 2 to OTA eUI 5.8 Stable build at India. Not compatible with other devices. softstech.com and manufacturers would not be blamed for miss consequences at all.
- Device Model: LeEco Le 2
- Android: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow [5.8.014S].
- Running Version: 5.6.013S.
- Country: India.
- Region: Asia Pacific.
- Build status: Stable Official OTA Full Firmware.
- First of all backup Le 2 existing data and store safely at PC.
- Also, charge Le 2 battery more than 70%,
- Le 2 should be at stock recovery and not rooted.
Download link: [Official Link] – [Size: 1.7 GB]
Download file: [S2_X526- OS-OP- IIXOSOP5801506286S-5.8.015S.zip]
Update LeEco Le 2 to OTA eUI 5.8 Stable build step by step
- Download eUI 5.8 OTA package zip file rename with zip at the PC.
- Move ‘zip’ file into primary folder of device internal storage.
- Disconnect Le 2 after copying successful.
- Now go to System update. -> Tap Menu. >> Local update. >> confirm update installation.
- Wait until completion.
Enjoy ! Update LeEco Le 2 to OTA eUI 5.8 Stable build done successfully.