Recently we updated the OnePlus 3 to Oxygen 3.2.1 and today I m going to share the new tutorial for Oneplus 3 users hope you like it. Now you can install the Android Marshmallow on Oneplus 3 smartphones. The is custom ROM and you need to be rooted Oneplus 3 and if you have already rooted Oneplus 3 so you are lucky.
The new CM13 custom ROM based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and you can easily install on your Oneplus 3. This is Custom ROM and it contains the number of bugs. If you waiting for Stock ROM so it depends on you or if you want to taste the new CyanogenMod 13 custom ROM then follow the guidelines below.
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Oneplus 3 rooted smartphone so don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Oneplus 3 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Oneplus USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Make sure that your Oneplus 3 smartphone has a TWRP recovery with bootloader unlocked before updating.
Steps to Update OnePlus 3 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow:
- First, download latest cm-13.0-oneplus3.zip file: Link
- Now download ARM 64 Gapps.zip file: Link
- Once the both files downloaded then transfer to your phone’s internal storage.
- Now switch off and boot your phone into TWRP recovery by the press and hold Volume Down + Power button to turn on your OnePlus 3 smartphone.
- Once your phone screen turns on, leave the Power Key and keep the Volume Down Key pressed. Now your device will boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- Once you are in TWRP recovery, tap on “Install => Locate and select the ROM.zip file (CM 13) => flash it”.
- Once the flashing process is done, get back to the main menu in TWRP recovery and once again tap on “Install => Locate & just select the Gapps.zip file => flash it”.
- Once the flashing process completed then go back to the main menu in TWRP recovery, tap “Reboot System”.
- Your Oneplus 3 smartphone will now reboot into Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 custom ROM.
That’s it. Now you can enjoy many features of Android 6.0.1 on your Oneplus 3. If you are facing any issues let us in the comments area!