Nowadays Samsung engages in the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for its flagship. Today I got the Galaxy S6 G928F firmware and I want to share this new firmware for your Galaxy S6 Edge+ devices. If you are the Android Marshmallow lover so don’t wait, update your device now. If you have Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ and want to update to new Android 6.0.1. So you are in right place. In this post, we will show you how to update Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ to Android 6.0.1. If you are intersted then follow the simple below steps.
DISCLAIMER: THIS TUTORIAL IS ONLY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 Edge+, DON’T TRY ON OTHER DEVICES. ALSO WE GUIDEBEATS.COM AND THE DEVELOPERS ARE NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DURING OR AFTER FLASHING THE ROM, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Take completes backup of all your important data on S6 Edge+.
- Charge your Samsung device at least 70%.
- Install the latest Samsung USB driver on your PC. Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on Galaxy S6 Edge. [Settings => Developer options].
- Download Odin3 on your PC and then extract, from this link. [Click here].
- Download the G928F firmware: Link
Steps to Install Android 6.0.1 on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+:
- First of all, Download and extract the latest Odin flash tool from above link.
- Now download the G928F firmware and extract it.
- Once the both files extracted then turn off your phone and put it into download mode by
pressing & holding Power + Home + Volume Down Buttons for a while until you receive a
warning message(yellow triangle, then press volume up button to proceed.
- Now connect your phone to your Computer via a USB data cable(original) and the Odin COMM
port should turn Yellow/Blue its depend on the Odin version.
- Click on the AP/PDA button and simply select the .tar/.tar.md5 file you extracted
earlier in step 2. Note: F.Reset Time and Auto Reboot are checked.
- Now press START button and wait for the process to finish.
- Once the process completed, you’ll get PASS message on Odin and your device will restart
Congrats! Now your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.