Wow! I have great news for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus users. The Samsung has started rolling out the Android Nougat with May Security Patch for Galaxy S8 Plus. The Update is available for T-Mobile Manufacture but if you have different manufacturers S8 Plus then you will receive soon. The Update is based on Android Nougat and this is the latest Android OS so if you have Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus US variant and you did not receive the OTA update notification so we always with you. In this tutorial, we will show you how to download the Android Nougat build number G955USQU1AQEF for Galaxy S8 Plus and also provide you step by step guidelines for manual installation.
If you want to update your Galaxy S8 Plus to G955USQU1AQEF Nougat so you are in right place. From below guidelines, you can easily update your Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone to Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System. Once you updated then you will be more secure because in this firmware comes with May Security Patch.
How to Update Galaxy S8 Plus to G955USQU1AQEF Nougat:
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you see the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat (G955USQU1AQEF ). This will complete in few minutes (depends on your internet speed). If you did not receive then follow the method 2 for manually updating.
- Take a complete backup of the entire data on S8 Plus before proceedings.
- Also, install the USB driver of Samsung on the system you are using. | Link
- Do charge the battery of S8 Plus more than 70% before processing.
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on S8 Plus, go to Settings → Developer options
- Also, create a Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, on recovery mode tap Nandroid → Proceed.
- You should be using Stock ROM and not Custom ROM
- DOWNLOAD OTA FILE build G955USQU1AQEF for Galaxy S8 Plus: Link
- Download ODIN for Updating Galaxy S8 Plus: Link
Steps to Install G955USQU1AQEF Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Manually:
- First of all, download the files from above links.
- Once the both files downloaded then turn off and boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Up + Home at the same time.
- Now click on Update Button for More Steps:
Once you did all steps then your Galaxy S8 Plus boot into latest Official Android Nougat and your smartphone will more be secured. If you have face any issue you can freely contact us via email or comment area!