Xiaomi Redmi-Y1-Lite cell phone was propelled in November 2017. The cell phone accompanies a 5.50-inch touchscreen show with a determination of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite cost in India begins from Rs. 6,999.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite has a by 1.4GHz quad-center Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. And it accompanies 2GB of RAM. The cell phone packs 16GB of inward stockpiling that can be extended up to 128GB by means of a microSD card. To the extent the cameras are concerned. Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite packs a 13-megapixel essential camera on the back and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Redmi Y1 Lite runs Android 7.0 has a 3080mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite is a double SIM (GSM and GSM) cell phone. That acknowledges Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Availability choices incorporate Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with help for Band 40 utilized by some LTE organizes in India). Sensors on the cell phone incorporate Compass Magnetometer. A Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Benefits of updating Xiaomi Redmi-Y1-Lite
- You get the most recent highlights and new programming.
- Moreover, updates, for the most part, settle many issues show in the past form. Moreover, these issues could conceivably be noticeable to the client, yet inside the OS there are a few little fixes that make the OS more steady.
- Security: Some updates are discharged to ensure the OS against a few vulnerabilities that were found on the past adaptations. In addition, normally producers discharge another product refresh to settle those. For instance, the vast majority of the producers discharged a current refresh to settle the “Stagefright weakness”.
- a refresh should take mind most importantly to repair the issues the past refresh, notwithstanding incorporate new things if this were the situation since there are common of updates. We more often than not refresh to repair blunders, yet in addition to having new highlights.
Process to Update Redmi-Y1-Lite to Miui 9
- Keep a backup for your device before proceeding.
- This process is only applicable to Xiaomi Redmi Y1/Lite. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Assure to have a battery of 70%.
- Assure to have a 4Gb space available on your Phone.
- You need to Enable USB debugging on your android smartphone.
- Now move to settings on your device.
- Hence, go to System Updates Option.
- Miui 9 Update appears on the screen there go for Download.
- Click on Download.
- When the download completes an install option will appear.
- Now click on Reboot.
- All set!! You have successfully Update Redmi Y1 to Miui 9 Officially