Instructions to root Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 are available here. Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 is the oldest device of Samsung that still not received the latest Marshmallow updates officially. If you have this device and willing the test the latest firmware of Android Marshmallow or Nougat, then you should enter the world of custom ROMs. However, first, you have to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab 4 10.1. So, we provide here the complete guide to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab 4 10.1. Simply follow the instructions, don’t miss any step.
Important: These guidelines are specifically provided to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [ SM-T530/ T531/ T533/ T535] on Lollipop. So, don’t try on any other device. Also, proceed the whole process at your own risk.
- To take a full data backup is on the device is recommended.
- Also, your device must have more than 70% charge.
- Install the USB driver of Samsung on your windows system. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Tab 4, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Download the latest version of Odin Flash tool on the PC. | Link
- Also, download TWRP Recovery for TAB 4 on the PC. | Link
- Download SuperSU Zip package on the PC. | Link
Steps to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
I) Install TWRP Recovery on TAB 4
- Download TWRP .md5 file on the PC from the link provided above.
- Then follow this easy guide → [Install Recovery, Firmware, Root .md5 file via Odin on Samsung device].
II) Root Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
- After flashing TWRP Recovery, download the SuperSU zip file from the link above.
- Then move the SuperSU Zip on the internal storage of the device.
- Now follow this easy guide → [Install SuperSU via TWRP Recovery on any device].
In results, the process to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [ SM-T530/ T531/ T533/ T535] will get successful. If you have any inquiry, then contact us.