OnePlus 3 received the new OxygenOS 3.2.4 update. This is official update and comes with new features and fixes. Because users discouraged from the previous version because of Auto reboot. So the new update solves this issue and also improved the call quality.
This is the OTA update and if you are not received the update alert so don’t worry in this post, we will guide you to update Oneplus 3 to OxygenOS 3.2.4 manually. If you are interested in the latest update then follow the steps below.
Disclaimer: This Update tutorial is only for Oneplus 3 so don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone .
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Oneplus 3 before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Oneplus USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot drivers : Guide
- Download Oxygen OS 3.2.1 file: Link
Steps to Install OxygenOS 3.2.4 ROM on OnePlus 3 [Non-Rooted]:
1. First of all, download the OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3 from above link.
2. Now transfer the ROM to a folder where adb installed.
3. Now Switch Off and boot your phone into recovery mode.
4. Now Choose Install from adb Sideload
5. Now Connect your OnePlus 3 phone to PC via USB cable.
6. On ROM folder press shift+right and click on open command here.
7. Type the below command to check your connection.
8. If your device is listed, so you are ready to flash the new ROM.
9. Now type the below command to Flash the OxygenOS 3.2.4 on OnePlus 3:
adb sideload File Name.zip
10. Once the flashing process complete then Reboot the phone.
Steps to Install OxygenOS 3.2.4 ROM on OnePlus 3 [Rooted]:
- Make sure you’ve TWRP Recovery installed on your Oneplus 3.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.2.4 from above link
- Once the ROM downloaded then connect your phone to PC via cable.
- Now transfer the ROM to the internal memory of your phone.
- Once the ROM transferred then switch off and Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode.
- Now Go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
- Now go back and click on Install and Select OxygenOS 3.2.4 Rom Zip file.
- Now Swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe the Dalvik & Cache again.
- Once the process complete then Reboot the phone.
That’s all, Now your Oneplus 3 running on Oxygen OS 3.2.4. If you have any query let us in the comment area.