About LG Stylo 3 Plus:
The LG Stylo 3 Plus is a mid-go cell phone that comes pre-stocked with the Android 7.0 Nougat OS. In any case, because of equipment confinements, it’s probably not going to see this telephone running on stock Android 8.0 Oreo, which implies that some tweaking activities ought to be as of now considered. Along these lines, in the event that you need to release the genuine capability of your telephone and on the off chance that you need to set up your LG Stylo 3 Plus for advance custom refresh operations, don’t delay and take after the rules from this instructional exercise.
In no time, this guide is endeavoring to show you how to open the bootloader of your LG Stylo 3 Plus. This is the initial step to make in the event that you need to open the Android framework that keeps running on your cell phone and on the off chance that you need to apply some other extra custom operation, for example, blazing a custom recuperation picture, or including a custom ROM firmware. Accordingly, as should be obvious, opening the bootloader is fundamental particularly on the off chance that you design in keeping your cell phone for over a year.
Things to remember:
- This update is only for LG Stylo 3 Plus.
- You will need a Laptop or PC.
- A working USB Cable.
- Your phone must possess a charge of 70%.
Downloads for LG stylo 3 Plus:
- Assure to have a latest USB driver installed.
- Then download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Download LG Bridge: Click Here
Process for Unlocking Bootloader for LG Stylo 3 Plus:
- enable the Developer Options.
- For the developer options, Move to your Settings -> About Phone -> then click on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a message “Developer option enabled“
- Switch Off your phone. Thus, boot it into fastboot mode by holding volume up + power. Now phone will display “fastboot” text assuring that it has entered fastboot mode.
- Then open the folder with installed SDK Tool.
- Connect the phone to a PC. Then open a command window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Then type the following command in your command window:
- It will show up the connected devices. If your phones serial number appears there you are good to go and continue. If not you need to fix your USB drivers.
- If your device gets recognized, began to unlock the bootloader with the following command:
fastboot oem unlock
- When the above command finishes:
- The phone will reboot. Enjoy
- I hope this guide was helpful to you. If you do like then please hit the share button also leave a comment. We will always here to assist you.
Stay tuned for more updates.