Google-Pixel-XL is the main cellphones’made totally by Google. It’s an ideal approach to encounter the most recent and most noteworthy Android programming brings to the table. It puts the enormous energy of Google-Pixel-XL seek behind all that you do with the all-new Google Assistant, a setting understanding AI that is regularly more quick-witted than Siri and Cortana. Apologies, Apple and Microsoft fans.
The phone makes a big appearance the Snapdragon 821 chipset, with 4GB of RAM within a glass-and-metal body that is half-iPhone 7, half Samsung. The camera is touted as ‘best in class’, and the 5.5-inch Quad HD screen looks wonderful. Google is jettisoning its reasonable, designer centered Nexus mark for the Pixel XL and its little 5-inch Google Pixel partner. This makes these new handsets more costly, however, they likewise grandstand more prominent desire on Google’s part.
Things to remember for install Android 8.1 Oreo on Google-Pixel-XL
- You require a suitable Pixel device attached via USB cable to a PC.
- Install Android SDK on your device with ADB and Fastboot loader collectively.
- You need a factory image for your device. Go to website and download.
- You need a 7zip or a similar program that is compatible .tgz and .tar files. You can download 7zip for free here.
- You require a bootloader and it will erase your data so keep a backup.
Process for downloading Bootloader for Google-Pixel-XL:
- Turn on the developer options. For this, you need to go to “About Phone” and click seven times on “Build Number”.
- Now enable USB debugging and OEM unlocks on your Pixel device. It is available in the developer options.
- Now plug your device into a PC via USB cable.
- Then open up a command window.
- Using the following command adb reboot bootloader (if it says you to authorize this, say yes) boot your device.
- The device will enter into bootloader mode. Then type this command: fastboot flashing unlock
- For the Pixel, a confirmation screen appears. Press Volume Up to command yes, and power to choose it. This will start bootloader unlocking process.
- When the device unlocks it will enter into bootloader mode. Then you need to type fastboot reboot.
- The device will go through the factory reset during reboot.
Stepwise Installation of Android 8.1 Oreo on Google-Pixel-XL:
- You need to go back to Bootloader menu. You need to confirm your device and PC are communicating by typing fastboot devices — You are in if the device serial number appears. If not, go to Google search for troubleshooting
- Prepare the factory image downloaded previously. On your PC use 7zip to extract the .tgz file you downloaded. Use 7zip a second time to extract the .tar file you extracted from the .tgz. When you’re finished with it you must have a folder with several files in it.
- Copy and place the files in the platform-tools folder in the Android SDK on your computer. If this guide is followed, it must be the C drive, then under Program Files (x86) on Windows.
- Two flash-all files will appear. If you’re in Windows, double-click the one that has the gear logo and says “Windows Batch File” on the right.
- Now a box will appear to let installation take place. Don’t unplug your device for any reason at this point.
- When the installation process ends, the device will automatically reboot and you will see the Android O boot animation startup. The device is safe to disconnect now from PC.