Instructions to root Galaxy A7 SM-A710L using CF-Auto-Root while running the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware. The Galaxy A7 is one of the most popular mid ranger of Samsung, that carries some pretty nice hardware and latest features. The users are quite satisfied with its performance. However, some users want maximum performance, also there is some extra performance available in each device. But you can avail it only if you have the root access. So here we provide an easy guide to Root Galaxy A7 SM-A710L. You will have to use CF-Auto-Root tool of chainfire for this process. Listed below is the download link of CF-Auto-Root and the Odin tool. Also, the complete steps of flashing CF-Auto-Root via Odin to get Root access on your Galaxy A7 SM-A710L.
If you have Galaxy A7 SM-A710L and willing to root it, then follow the complete steps below. Follow the preparation section first, don’t miss any step. Also, remember this is an unofficial operation and you will lose the warranty of Galaxy A7 SM-A710L. So if you are ready then let’s go, and root Galaxy A7 SM-A710L using CF-Auto-Root.
Important: Remember that this guide is meant to Root Galaxy A7 SM-A710L using CF-Auto-Root [Android 6.0.1]. So, don’t try on any other device. Also, softstech.net will not be responsible, if any goes wrong with Galaxy A7 SM-A710L. Proceed all the process only at your own risk.
- Take a complete backup of the existing data on Galaxy A7 SM-A710L before proceedings.
- Also, charge the battery of Galaxy A7 SM-A710L more than 70 percent.
- Install the USB driver of Samsung on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Galaxy A7 SM-A710L, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Download Odin flash tool latest version on the PC. | Link
- Download CF-Auto-Root tool for Galaxy A7 SM-A710L. | Link
Steps to Root Galaxy A7 SM-A710L
- Download CF-Auto-Root for Galaxy A7 SM-A710L from the above link at the PC.
- Then follow this easy guide [Flash ROM, Recovery, or Root .md5 file via Odin tool on Samsung] to flash CF-Auto-Root on Galaxy A7 SM-A710L.
In results, the process to Root Galaxy A7 SM-A710L using CF-Auto-Root [Android 6.0.1] will get successful. If there is issue, then share it the comments.