The instructions to root Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K using CF-Auto-Root while running the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware are available here. The Galaxy A7 is one of the most popular mid-ranger of Samsung, that carries some pretty nice hardware and latest features. The users are quite satisfied with its performance. However, some users want maximum performance, also there is some extra performance available in each device. But you can avail it only if you have the root access. So here we provide an easy guide to Root Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K. You will have to use CF-Auto-Root tool of chainfire for this process. Listed below is the download link of CF-Auto-Root and the Odin tool. Also, the complete steps of flashing CF-Auto-Root via Odin to get Root access on your Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K.
If you have Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K and willing to root it, then follow the complete steps below. Follow the preparation section first, don’t miss any step. Also, remember this is an unofficial operation and you will lose the warranty of Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K. So if you are ready then let’s go, and root Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K using CF-Auto-Root.
Related Topic → Root Galaxy A7 SM-A710L on Android 6.0.1
Important: Remember that this guide is meant to Root Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K using CF-Auto-Root [Android 6.0.1]. So, don’t try on any other device. Also, softstech.net will not be responsible, if any goes wrong with Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K. Proceed all the process only at your own risk.
- Take a complete backup of the existing data on Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K before proceedings.
- Also, charge the battery of Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K more than 70%.
- Install the USB driver of Samsung on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Download Odin Flash tool latest version on the PC. | Link
- Download CF-Auto-Root tool for Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K. | Link
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K
- Download CF-Auto-Root for Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K from the above link on the PC and get .md5 file.
- Then follow this easy guide → [Flash ROM, Recovery, or Root .md5 file via Odin tool on Samsung] to flash CF-Auto-Root on Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K.
In results, the process to Root Samsung Galaxy-A7 SM-A710K using CF-Auto-Root [Android 6.0.1] will get successful. If there is any issue, then share it the comments.