The latest MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM for Mi 4i is rolling out recently. This latest build MIUI v188.8.131.52 is based on Marshmallow latest firmware. The update is available on OTA (over the air) and the users of Mi 4i all over the globe are receiving OTA notifications. You might get the OTA pop up soon, or you can download and Install Mi 4i MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM Manually. Here we provide the download link for Mi 4i MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM and the installation steps below.
If don’t want to wait further for the OTA alert or prefer the manual installation method then here we will guide to Install Mi 4i MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM Manually. Everything is available below, download the ROM and then follow the entire steps listed below, don’t miss any step.
Important: This tutorial only designed to download and Install Mi 4i MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM manually. So, don’t use for any other device. Also, follow and proceed everything entirely at your own risk. Softstech.net is liable if anything goes wrong with you.
- Take a full backup of the existing data on the device before proceedings.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Mi 4i is more than 60% charged.
- Install USB driver of Xiaomi on your windows PC. | Link
Download Mi 4i MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery ROM for Mi 4i. | Download Link
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM for Mi 4i. | Download Link
Steps to Install Mi 4i MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM
- Download the Recovery or Fastboot “MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM” from the link above.
- Then Install the ROM using this easy guide → [Flash MIUI ROM on any Xiaomi device].
- However, in the linked guide, follow the installation method according to your downloaded ROM type.
In results, the process to download and install Mi 4i MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM Manually. For any query, do contact us.