LG Nexus 5 (codenamed Hammerhead) is an Android cell phone fabricated by LG Electronics for Google. Co-created with and advertised by Google Inc. It is a successor to the Nexus 4. Nexus 5 filled in as the dispatch gadget for Android 4.4 “KitKat”. Which presented an invigorated interface, execution upgrades, expanded Google Now combination, better battery life, and different highlights.
The Nexus 5 got, for the most part, positive audits. Commending the gadget’s adjust of general execution and cost in contrast with other “leader” telephones. Alongside the nature of its show and a portion of the progressions presented by Android 4.4. The show was, be that as it may, censured for excessively diminishing in the examination. Making it impossible to different gadgets, and the camera was scrutinized for having conflicting quality.
With the establishment of this ROM on your LG Nexus 5, you can appreciate the most recent Android 7.1.2 Nougat on LG Nexus 5. This is a completely stock Android encounter so don’t expect anything extravagant here. On the off chance that inspired by Android 7.1.2 for different telephones, look at our new Custom ROMs segment. Stock and authority firmware are constantly great, yet custom ROMs improve them with new highlights and loads of framework changes that are not generally conceivable. This is unmistakably one of the upsides of establishing your Android telephone (read: Benefits of Rooting an Android Device).
Required Downloads for Updating LG Nexus 5
You will need USB driver for the device that can be downloaded from the link below:
Pre-Requisites for Updating LG Nexus 5
- Backup your Apps, SMS, contacts, Whats App.
- Then Backup APN Settings: GPRS, 3G, MMS Settings. BY going to Settings > Wireless & Networks (More…) > Mobile networks > Access Point Nam.
- The Android 7.1.2 Custom ROMs is only for LG Nexus 5 don’t try on other devices.
- Assure to have a custom recovery.
- To preserve your data. Make a Nan droid backup of your previous phone set up before proceeding.
Process for Updating LG Nexus 5 to Android 7.1.2 AOSP
- Download Android 7.1.2 AOSP ROM and Google Apps for your device.
- Transfer your Nexus USB memory to a PC using USB cable.
- Copy and transfer the downloaded Android 7.1.2 ROM zip and Google Apps zip files to your internal SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root (not in any folder).
- Now switch OFF your phone and disconnect the USB cable.
- For the Boot Loader Mode turn ON the phone while pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down and Power buttons.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Choose BOOT LOADER and then go to RECOVERY.
For further updates stay tuned to Softs Tech. Contact us via discussion session for any queries or questions.