Download and Install B130 Marshmallow on Honor 6X [OTA Update]
Huawei Honor 6x received the B130 Stock Firmware. The Update is based on Android Marshmallow with latest EMUI 4.1. The European Honor 6X already updated to Android Nougat but Asian countries received the Marshmallow update. The Asian Honor x6 will receive Nougat OS soon.
If you have Asian Honor 6x and you not received the OTA update alert so don’t worry. In this post, we will show you how to install the B130 Marshmallow firmware on Honor 6x manually. If you are interested then follow the guidelines below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L21. So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6X
- Models No: BLN-L21
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.1
- Firmware: B130
- Build No: BLN-L22C636B130
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Honor 6x before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22C636B130 Stok ROM via OTA: Link
Steps to Update Huawei Honor 6X to B130 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei Honor 6X from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Honor 6x to PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now, wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei Hono 6X smartphone running on B130 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!