Good News for All Huawei Mate S users. Now Mate S received the latest update B370 Marshmallow based on EMUI 4.0.1. The latest update for Europe. And Many People already updated his Mate S smartphone. But If you have not received the OTA Update alert. So don’t worry In this post we will provide you a complete update tutorial for Mate S and I hope you like it.
Our team aims to provide you a simple guide for easily understanding. If you have Huawei Mate S and ready for updating so you are the right place. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install B370 Marshmallow on Huawei Mate S. If you are interested then follow the steps below.
Note: This Update tutorial is only for Huawei Mate S (Europe). So don’t apply to other models. If you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your smartphone.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Models No: CRR-L09
- Android: 6.0
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B370
- Build No: CRR-L09C432B370
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official OTA Update
- Take the backup of all necessary data on Huawei Mate S before proceedings.
- At least 60% charge in the battery is necessary.
- Install Huawei latest USB driver at your PC: Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode from Settings => Developer options.
- Download Huawei Mate S CRR-L09C432B370 Stock ROM: Link
Steps to Update Huawei Mate S to B370 Marshmallow Firmware:
- First of all, download Stock ROM for Huawei Mate S from above link.
- Once the files downloaded then extract it and connect your Mate Sto PC or Laptop.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card (If the dload folder not exists) and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Once the file transferred then switch off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically .
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the process.
That’s all, Now your Huawei Mate S smartphone running on B370 Marshmallow firmware. If you have any query let us in the comment area. we will be happy to assist you!